Chakra Bath Salt's and how to use them:
Chakra Bath Salt's are used to assist in clearing energetic debris from your Chakra's and Aura for your life force energy to flow through you with ease. The reason you want balanced chakras is because over time you can start to make irriational or poor decisions that are out of alignment with your body. You start to feel tired, sluggish and mentally fatigued because your energy is not flowing properly.
Each Chakra Bath Salt will come in a Medium Bag and can be used in a Bath, used as a foot soak, or even used in the shower. All Chakra Bath Salt's will be infused with the essential oil that is associated with this particular chakra. Each Chakra Bath Salt Bag will also be charged with Reiki Light Energy and Divine Love to assist you in safely transmuting all Energetic Debris through your Highest Self/Highest Good.
If you unsure of which chakra or chakra's you need the most work on I can connect with your Higherself and ask which chakra's we need to apply the most focus on.
Below is a guidline discussing what happens when each chakra is imbalanced:
- Root Chakra: Is blocked by fear and various forms of trauma. sluggish, eating disorder. Psychological symptoms of blockage include: anxiety disorders, fear, panic attacks, worry, overthinking, depression, nightmares, emotionally disconnected, disconnected from the body, anger/rage.
- Sacral Chakra: Imbalance in the Sacral Chakra can manifest into low confidence, lack of motivation, inability to create intimate connections with others, lack of interest in self expression or artistic abilities, infertility, urinary problems, difficulties giving birth, producing orgasms and a low libido.
- Solar Chakra: An unbalanced Solar Plexus Chakra can threaten your self confidence, and invite concerns about what others think of you. Lack of yellow energy may cause depression and confusion that also have bodily manifestations such as digestive, liver and respiratory problems.
- Heart Chakra: Signs of Imbalance in the Heart ChakraPrimary fears that form in an imbalanced heart chakra include being afraid to follow your heart, loneliness, and commitment issues. Throughout life, we have to grow and develop our sense of love, and at the same time learn to forgive, show mercy and have hope in our hearts.
- Higher Heart/Thymus Chakra: Lack of Compassion and out of alignment with your Higher Consciousness.
- Throat Chakra: When the chakra is imbalanced or blocked, the energy flow is blocked, and it leads to physical symptoms that affect the neck, throat, mouth, and head. It's not uncommon to feel a sore throat, neck pain, hoarseness, and headache when the energy flow becomes disrupted.
- Third Eye: When the Third eye chakra has an imbalance, it can manifest as: Feeling stuck in the daily grind without being able to look beyond your problems and set a guiding vision for yourself.
- Crown Chakra: When the crown chakra is imbalanced, it can cause you to feel out of sorts, and put stress on your body and mind. If you are working towards finding peace in life or finding your connection to the universe, it is important that you open and balances your crown chakra.